Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Practices Begin

Well training camp has finally begun. I have to say it was a very anticipated event. Over the past two weeks I have been helping the coaches with practice. Making sure that everything is running in schedule. The team will have two pre-season games which I will not be able to attend because Spring Break is 4 days and I will be heading home to FLORIDA. After the end of the week helping out with practice and clean up I will have accumulated 85 hours. I am very excited for the season to start so i really see the ins and out of how an Arena Football team runs. I also found out that I will be doing Stats during the season for all of the home games. This will be fun because I know the stats program that the league uses because it is the same program that we use for the football games here at Methodist. I am looking forward to a very exciting rest of the season.

No comments: